Friday 20 April 2012

My Space - Sharing the Gospel with teens

On Sunday afternoon Stefano, Jenny, Danielle & Valentina will run the My Space program.

This week the Rock Solid Bible Study theme will be:
"Other Teams in the League"
and we'll study Ecclesiastes 3:10-11 and John 14:5-9.

The goal is to help our young people who are living in
an increasingly multi-cultural and multi-faith society,
to understand that Jesus is the only way to God and,
at the same time, to learn at how to respond in a wise,
godly way to followers of other faiths in order to respect
while evangelising them.


Jesus said:
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you had known me, you would have known my Father also." John 14-6-7 (ESV)



No comments:

Post a Comment