Thursday 30 May 2019

MySpace Club 4 Teens - Secrets...shhh...


Tomorrow afternoon we'll have
our last meeting of the
My Space Club 4 Teens
for this school-year.

We organize this club for local kids,
in partnership with Budrio Town Hall
as part of their after-school programme.

In this way we have a fantastic room
with a courtyard in Budrio Library
and the social workers are sending
some of the kids they follow.
As part of our club, we also offer help
with their English home-works.





     

Together we'll engage with the YfC Rock Solid material,
interacting with the theme: Secrets...shhh...
Together we'll play lots of fun games like: Social Media World Record, Messy Potraits, Chinese Whispers, Social Chat!, How far?, Discussion Time, Chocolate Variety Quiz, Peter Profile, Sit down Stand up, Secret Response, which will serve as illustrations to Justin's Talk from Psalm 139 where we'll see how through Jesus' love, we can say to God our heavenly Father: "Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!". Psalm 139:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment