Saturday 30 November 2019

Sunday Service: Exodus 20:15


Tomorrow we'll have our morning service
to worship God together and to proclaim
His Word in Budrio.








We are glad for the Lord's provision of the main room in
Le Torri dell'Acqua, the theatre&modern art-gallery right at the centre of Budrio, well known as a cultural meeting point.
At 10.00 we'll start our service with our series on The Book of Exodus.
With Justin we'll engage with  
Exodus 20:15 - You shall not steal.
Together we'll see see the beauty of Jesus:
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we can confidently say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6

Marco & Jenny will lead our children's programme
based on The Gospel Project for kids,
in which week by week kids engage with the same
Bible passage and families will have activities
to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

Stefano will lead the celebration of the Lord's Supper from Malachi 3:7-8
Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the LORD Almighty. "But you ask, 'How are we to return?'. "Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me. "But you ask, 'How do we rob you?' "In tithes and offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment