Saturday 22 February 2020

Sunday Service: Exodus 33


Tomorrow we'll have our morning service
to worship God together and to proclaim
His Word in Budrio.








We are glad for the Lord's provision of the main room in
Le Torri dell'Acqua, the theatre&modern art-gallery right at the centre of Budrio, well known as a cultural meeting point.
At 10.00 we'll start our service with our series on The Book of Exodus.
With Nino we'll engage with Exodus 33 - Desiring God's presence in Christ.
Together we'll see see the beauty of Jesus, who said to us: "No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you."  John 15:15-16

 
 
Giovanni & Tiziana will lead our children's programme,
in which week by week kids engage with the same
Bible passage and families will have activities
to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment