Saturday 27 March 2021

SEEKERS Club15-25: seek, and you will find! - I am the resurrection and the life.

 
Tomorrow afternoon we'll have our Seekers Club for 15/25 years old students, organized by Youth for Christ Italy 
 
 
 
Tomorrow, due to COVID restrictions we'll meet on Zoom and with Yan, we'll engage with John 11:1-54 and Jesus' affirmation: "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26

This year we'll engage with the 7 I am sayings of Jesus! We'll be exposed to the person of Jesus, his affirmations, his actions and the implications for our lives, in the certainty that, as Jesus promised: seek, and you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment