Saturday 19 June 2021

SUNDAY SERVICE: Matthew 13:1-9;-18-23 - Was the farmer distracted?

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio.  

 


 

 

 

We are glad for the Lord's provision of the main room at the theatre Le Torri dell'Acqua, well known cultural meeting point right at the centre of Budrio.

At 10.30 we'll start our service with our series on Matthew's Gospel - The King & his Kingdom!
 
With Stefano we'll engage with Matthew 13:1-9;-18-23 - Was the farmer distracted?
Together we'll see the beauty of Christ, who spreads the seed of God's Word to hard hearts, to shallow hearts and to thorny hearts. As well as to receptive hearts, who are good, only because good is the fruit produced in them: "...Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing... If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." John 15:5,7-8
 
 
 

We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment