Saturday 22 January 2022

SUNDAY SERVICE: Matthew 19:1-12 - God's gift to the King's Kingdom family!

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio. 

 



 

 

 

We are glad for the Lord's provision of the conference hall at the local middle school, a strategic and well known location in our community


At 10.30 we'll start our service with our series on Matthew's Gospel - The King & his Kingdom!
 
With Stefano we'll engage with Matthew 19:1-12 - God's gift to the King's Kingdom family! Together we'll see the beauty of Christ, who entered in our sinful world, in the harness of our hearts to fulfil God's promise: "And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. " Ezekiel 36:26-27
 
 
 

We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment