Saturday 9 April 2022

SEEKERS Club14-19: seek, and you will find!

Tomorrow afternoon we'll have our Seekers Club for 14/19 years old students, organized by YfC Italy 
 
Tomorrow, we'll be hosted by Forte Torre Church and with Ester, we'll engage with Matthew 20:1-16 - the King and the Laborers in the Vineyard: "Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or do you begrudge my generosity? So the last will be first, and the first last." Matthew 20:15-16
In this study we'll see that God is good and acts because of His good will, He won't let any of his workers earn less, even if some will earn more. At this point we have to ask ourselves two questions:
1. Do I frown upon the goodness of God?
2. Do I welcome his great undeserved goodness to a sinner like me?
If the first can reveal a rejection of God, the second should be followed by a true faith in Christ, the king who does not lack but the workers of his kingdom, who like children receive every gift of grace with joy.

This year we'll engage with the Gospel according to Matthew. We'll be exposed to the person of Jesus, discovering who's the King and where's His Kingdom, in the certainty that, as Jesus promised: Seek, and you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment