Saturday 17 December 2022

SUNDAY SERVICE: Isaiah 9:6 - For to us a child is born, and his name shall be called Mighty God

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio.

 

 


 


We are glad for the Lord's provision of the meeting room at the social center Magnolia, a well known cultural meeting point right at the centre of Budrio.

At 10.30 we'll start our service with our Christmas series on Isaiah 9:6!
 
With Stefano we'll engage with Isaiah 9:6 - For to us a child is born, and his name shall be called Mighty God!
Together we'll see the beauty of Christ, the God who is mighty to save, whose power is made perfect in the weakness of a helpless baby, and in our weakness, in saving us by grace: "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
 

 
 
We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment