Saturday 20 June 2020

Sunday Service: The "I wills" of Christ

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service
to worship God together and to live
His Word in Budrio.








In this moment, because of the restrictions for public meetings due to the coronavirus, we'll meet through the video conferencing app ZOOM.

At 10.30 we'll start our service with our new summer series on The "I wills" of Christ.
With Stefano we'll engage with 
Matthew 10:32-33!
Together we'll see see the beauty of Christ who promised: "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven"





We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment