Saturday 27 June 2020

Sunday Service: The "I wills" of Christ

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service
to worship God together and to proclaim
His Word in Budrio. 









We are glad for the Lord's provision during the COVID restrictions of the School Room Fornasari-Grossi.


At 10.00 we'll start our service with our summer series on The "I wills" of Christ.
With Nino we'll engage with 
Matthew 11:28-30!
Together we'll see see the beauty of Christ who promised: "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
 
 
 

We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment