Saturday 20 November 2021

SUNDAY SERVICE: Matthew 15:21-39 - The King of God's global Kingdom!

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio.  

 


 

 

 

We are glad for the Lord's provision of the main room at the theatre Le Torri dell'Acqua, well known cultural meeting point right at the centre of Budrio. 


At 10.30 we'll start our service with our series on Matthew's Gospel - The King & his Kingdom!
 
With Stefano we'll engage with Matthew 15:21-39 - The King of God's global Kingdom! Together we'll see the beauty of Christ, the fulfilment of God's missional promises for the house of Israel, who came to bring healing, nourishment and life to the nations: "Behold my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights; I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the nations... I am the LORD; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations." Isaiah 42:1,6
 
 
 

We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment