Saturday 27 November 2021

SUNDAY SERVICE: Matthew 16:1-20 - Who do you say that I am?

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio.

 

 

 

 

 

This week we'll meet at the social center Magnolia, a well known cultural meeting point right at the centre of Budrio.

At 10.30 we'll start our service with our series on Matthew's Gospel - The King & his Kingdom!
 
With Stefano we'll engage with Matthew 16:1-20 - Who do you say that I am?
Together we'll see the beauty of Christ, the one and only foundation for the Church, who preach and is taught by the Lord's one and only Gospel: "..."You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:16-18
 
 
 

We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage and families will have activities to keep interacting with God's Word during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment