Saturday 27 January 2024

Sunday Service: Pastoral Epistles - 2Timothy 2:22-26

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio.

 

 

 

 

 

We are glad for the Lord's provision of the meeting room at the social center Magnolia, a well known cultural meeting point right at the centre of Budrio.


At 10.30 we'll start our service with our series on the Pastoral Epistles. With Matteo we'll engage with 2 Timothy 2:22-26 - The Lord's Servant flees, pursues and hopes in the Lord!
This is the Lord's Servant: able to teach the church, able to instruct the opponents! This is the work of the Lord's Servant par excellence, this is the work of Jesus, our Servant-King:
"Behold my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights; I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the nations. He will not cry aloud or lift up his voice, or make it heard in the street; a bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice." Isaiah 42:1-3

We'll have a children's talk where kids will engage with the same Bible passage.

No comments:

Post a Comment