Saturday 16 March 2024

Sunday Service: Visiting Preacher - Billy Goss

Tomorrow we'll have our morning service to worship God together and to proclaim His Word in Budrio.

 

 

 

 

 

We are glad for the Lord's provision of the meeting room at the social center Magnolia, a well known cultural meeting point right at the centre of Budrio.

 

Billy Goss mission director of The Baptist Preparatory School in Little Rock, Arkansas, US, will preach on: "Grace - The perfect power of weakness" from 2Corinthians 12:7-10.
The Lord said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2Corinthians 12:9-10.
 
During the service we'll celebrate the Lord's Supper and The Baptit Prep. choir students will conclude with a time of praise and testimonies followed by a family lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment