Saturday 13 July 2013

Series: the 7 "I am" sayings of Jesus Christ - 6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life"


Tomorrow Stefano will continue the series
on the 7 "I am" sayings of Jesus in the
Gospel of John engaging with John 14:1-14:
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.".

 

To introduce this sermon we'll interact with the question: "What makes "home" a house?"
 


These will then be the two main points of the sermon:
1. Lord, how can we know the way?
2. Lord, can you show us the Father?

 

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. 
No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. 

From now on you do know him and have seen him."  
John 14:6-7 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment